Syracuse Tick Control
In Central New York, about 75% of reported cases of Lyme disease are contracted from a tick on a homeowner’s property. Ticks are often carried onto the property by animals, and if the conditions are right, they can reproduce and spread. This can create a very dangerous environment for your family and your pets. Ticks bites can transmit Lyme disease and other deadly Tick borne illnesses.
Call Bugs Bee Gone today at (315) 299-7210 or request a quote online
Tick Spraying and Tick Control Programs
- Exterior perimeter sprays
- Monthly tick control programs (Tailor extermination plan for your property)
- Spraying monthly (April – November) is the best way to control these disease spreading parasites
- In Central New York, the most active times of the year for ticks are in early Spring and again in the Fall
- Yearly contracts – schedule appointments ahead for peace of mind
- And more! Call or email for all our services
Protect Your Health and Property Against Ticks
Our team of tick control experts continually receive rigorous training to remain in full compliance with the high standards of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC). As a team, Bugs Bee Gone is dedicated to deliver the most effective pest control techniques across Syracuse and Central New York.
Leave it to the tick exterminators and call (315) 299-7210 today!